Self-Publishing Workshop April 2018
We are very proud to announce our next Self-Publishing workshop will take place in April 2018.
Wickham Market library will play host to the free-to-attend workshop on Monday 23rd April from 10am until 12.30pm and is open to anyone who has an interest in producing a self-published book. Our last workshop was fully booked overnight when we opened booking so if you are interested in attending then we would strongly advise letting us know as soon as possible!
The workshop will cover all aspects of the technical and production side of producing a book including:
- How to get your story down in electronic format
- Setting up a page in Microsoft Word
- Working with images and how best to format them in Microsoft Word
- Utilising colour images and how that affects the production costs
- The importance of proof-reading
- Binding options
- ISBN registration
We will not be touching on advice on how to write as this is not our field of expertise but will instead be focusing on the practical and production side of producing a book and how to keep your costs down, or the optional special touches that are available.
We would love to see you come along on April 23rd but please do book your space in advance.